Model : HT-501
Automatic magnetic beads based system to extract nucleic acids (DNA/RNA/Protein) of highest yield and quality for non-hazardous samples like Plant & Food – Patent Pending.
- Easy to automate DNA/RNA & Protein extraction protocols and their related purification steps efficiently.
- Bench top and open system model compatible with multiple kits and with all lab wares.
- The system is designed to be very simple and user friendly for processing upto 96 samples in one run. Optional: 8/16/24 samples per run. Easily interchange the magnetic head and consumables
- Six Stages: Purification & Extraction method employs one binding, upto 4 washing and one elution steps. (Open System).
- Efficiently process the sample volumes from 50 µl to 1000µl and elution volumes of 30 to 100µl.
- The key advantage of using Statex Extractor HT is to isolate nucleic acids with minimal processing time of 20 to 40 minutes with option for time and process selection
- The system is designed to isolate nucleic acid with highest purity and yields, so that the DNA or RNA isolated are suitable for downstream applications such as PCR, qPCR and sequencing requirements.
- Thermal Heater ranging from Ambient Temperature to 95°C for 2 stations (Lysis and Elution)
- Incorporated with suitable heating units at the lysis and elution site to provide maximum nucleic acid extraction.
- Prime Heater ranging from 4°C to 95°C (Optional Accessories).
- Interchangeable 3 Magnetic head to test 8, 16 and 24 samples per run.
- Easily Interchangeable Tip plate carrier to hold 3 no’s of 8 tip comb plates to run 8/16/24 test samples. Suitable 8 tip comb plates are specially designed.
Extractor HT Software:
- The system comes with five default protocols function speed like very slow, slow, medium, high and very high for extraction of nucleic acids which the user can select as per the requirement.
- The user can also customize the protocols time & function as per their requirement with suitable to consumables depth and height variable.
- Protocols can be uploaded via pen drive from computer
- Control Unit with 10″ touch screen user interface for the model Statex Extractor HT 600 and Statex Extractor HT 501.
- Inbuilt internal memory to store upto 500 protocols.
- Protocol contains variable speed, time, number of cycles and temperature.
- Sensors provided to maintain the presence of well plates at all stations.
- Agitations can be set with variable speed, stroke length and time.
- Sensor provided to auto return back the tip comb plate if wrongly collide with 96 well plate. After correction it will follow further test.
Rental Control Module for Rent out Unit:
- DNA Extractor can be given to the testing lab on a rental basis and the testing lab should buy a testing kit only from the owner of the DNA Extractor with pre-fixed years.
- The owner can control the machine via pre-fixed SIM card, SMS and testing kit acceptance by BARCODE READER.
- A Lessor can monitor the number of tests taken, stocks of the reagent and to control the inventory of Leased. Details are getting by simple SMS and auto reply from DNA Extractor.
- Barcode provision will allow to use lessor reagents only.
|Type||Statex Extractor HT|
|Applications||DNA and RNA isolation from variousmaterials|
|Throughput Level||High Throughput|
|Extraction Per Run||96/run, Optional: 8/16/24 / run|
|Extraction Steps||6 Stations – Lysis, 2-4 washing and elution.Can skip number of wash stations in protoco|
|Extraction Run Time||15 mins – 40 mins/run|
|Plate Type||96 Deep Well Plate – “V Bottom”|
|Particle Size (Metric)||ca. >1µm|
|Collection Efficiency of Particles||> 98%|
|Purification Accuracy||100 copy sample positive rate > 95%|
|Processing Volume||50-1000µl 96 Deep well plate|
200-5000µl 24 deep well plate
20-200µl 96 well plate
|Elution||30µl to 100µl|
|Heating Temperature||Ambient Temperature to 95°C for 2 stations|
(Lysis and Elution)
Optional: Prime Heater ranging from 4°C to
|UV Exposure Time||Selectable in Protocol|
|Internal Memory||Space for 500 protocols|
|Protocol Import||Create, Edit, Delete, Protocol Mode|
|Computer Interface||USB, Pendrive|
|Magnetic Head||96 Magnetic head interchangeable with 8/16/24 Magnetic head.|
|Magnetic Rods||96 in one Frame; each Magnetic Pin replaceable|
|Display||10″ Touch Screen User Interface|
|Power Supply||230 Volt AC, 50Hz|
Magnetic Beads Based DNA/RNA Protein Separation and Extraction Video: