- Conventionally Wall Mounting Electronic Instrument Used To Determine The Lea Strength Of Yarn Lea Specimen, Designed With Rugged Steel Body For Better Stability.
- Electronic lea strength tester is used to determine the strength of yarn skein.
- Lea strength measured in constant rate of elongation principle.
- Latest and highly reliable micro controller based instrument.
- LCD display and feather touch keys for easy operation.
- The wall mountable instrument designed with rugged steel body for better stability.
- Measuring range:0-500LBS.
- Provision for external printer attachment.
- Self aligning upper jaw for precision measurement of breaking load.
- Statex lab data software can be provided by optional.
- Individual strength values.
- Standard deviation
- Frame wise periodical statistical report
- Individual readings.
- Periodical graph for average reading.