· Statex Veguam is the most advanced and reliable instrument for measuring 8 fibre properties namely length, strength, micron Aire, maturity, color, trash, moisture and UV.
- · Fully automatic sample preparation, auto combing and brushing for length and strength measurement.
- · Bar code reader for test details entry to increase the no of samples / shift.
- · Testing speed within 26–30 seconds at each test of all 8 parameters.
- · Industrial grade computer with touch screen monitor for trouble free operation at mill environment.
- · Tests and analyses the fibre characteristics of cotton in a single instrument quickly and accurately to meet the international standards (USDA, ISTEK).
- No of Tests / Sample: Highest Speed – Mechanical speed 1028 sample
- Each module has a separate sample loading facility.
- All modules work independently and simultaneously.
LENGTH AND STRENGTH MODULES:
Fully automatic sample preparation by four combs in circular path. A new patented twin pneumatic clamping mechanism, compact in size with minimum moving parts for accurate and speedy measurement. Length is measured by optical and strength is measured by concentrate of elongation principle respectively, in ICC and HVI mode of testing.
COLOUR,TRASH AND MOISTURE MODULE:
Colour and trash parameters measured by optical reflectance, image processing. Electrical resistance principles for moisture measurement.
MICRONAIRE AND MATURITY MODULE:
It measures the micronaire and maturity parameters by “Patented Double compression air flow method” in three types of maturity modes(AFIS, Shirely and Statex).
UV MODULE –
UV value is measured by Ultra violet reflection method. It is used to reduce the bare caution in the fabrics.
SPECIAL FEATURES –
- Patented circular comb movement for continuous testing.
- Patented double compression mechanism for measuring the actual maturity value of cotton.
- Patented mechanism for length and strength testing module.
- In built Auto calibration for length, strength, mic and colour modules are done automatically by operator supervision.
- Special inbuilt microprocessor for “auto calibration of moisture”.
- Increased length parameter accuracy by “patented film calibration”.
- Special inbuilt program for periodic self testing of all peripherals are done automatically to verify its own performance.
- Special inbuilt “service data”, monitor the maintenance schedule and inform (display) timely at the time of service due date.
- Inbuilt Relative humidity and temperature sensor for automatic correction of test result.
ICC: 2.5%SL , 50% SL ,UR,SFI,
HVI: HUHML, ML, UI, SFI.
MIC and Maturity: Mic(ug/inch), Maturity ratio, (%)percentage ofmaturity, finness ( m. tex).
Colour: RD (Reflectance), +B (yellowness), Colour grade (upland/pima).
Moisture: Moisture content % (or) Moisture regain%.
Trash: Trash Count, % Of Trash Area, Trash Grade/Leaf Grade/Trash Code.
Others: FQI, SCI
|S.no||Description||Veguam-2 Fully Automatic High Volume Instrument||Compact High Volume Instrument||Medium Volume Instrument|
|1||Combing Method||Auto Combing||Manual Combing||Manual Combing|
|2||No of combs for sample testing||4||2||2|
|3||Comb Type||Inbuilt Combs||Individual Combs||Individual Combs|
|6||Barcode Reader for Test Detail Entry||Available||NIL||NIL|
|7||Automatic Result Printing Option||Available||NIL||NIL|
|8||Industrial Grade Computer||Available||Available||PC|
|11||Micronaire & Maturity Module||Available||Available||NIL|
|12||Colour & Moisture Module||Available||Available||NIL|
|15||HVI & ICC Both Mode||Available||Available||Available|
|16||Auto Calibration option||Available||Available||NIL|
|17||Moisture corrected Length&Strength||Optional||Optional||NIL|
|19||Force Elongation Graph||Available||Available||NIL|
|20||Calibration Checking For Length,Mic,Colour,Trash||Available||Available||NIL|
|21||Single Module Testing Option||Available||Available||N/A|
|22||Testing Speed (Length&Strength,Mic,Maturity, Moisture,colour,Trash-Each 1test)||30.81 sec||40 sec||N/A|