- Multiplied Yarn Twist Tester is used to measure the twist and elongation of industrial yarns.
- From a single specimen it measures multiple plied yarn, double and single yarns twist and elongation.
- This instrument works on the untwist and twist principle.
- The heavy take up tensioner is designed to test industrial coarse count of multiple plied yarns.
- Elegant design, sturdy sheet metal body, stainless steel jaws of durability and easy use.
- Good material selection, high precision components for friction less pretension arrangement for accurate results.
- RS 232 port for data transfer to computer.
- Special software for transfer and store the results to computer.
- Inbuilt mini printer can be provided optionally.
- Five stages of twist and elongation measurement per sample.
- No loss of data when power fails, previous six results stored in the non-volatile memory.
- Individual test results in TPM or in TPI
- Elongation %
- Standard deviation