- Tensostate Is A Fully Automatic Instrument Which Makes Test Faster And Accurate For Measuring Yarn Tensile Properties.
- Tensostate is designed for continuous testing and detect the slightest difference in yarn strength. Due to their ergonomic design, anyone can operate the instrument.
- The fully automatic adjustable feature always assures consistency in the result and makes testing easier.
- This instrument measures the tensile strength and elongation of staple fibre yarns.
- Tensile strength of yarn measured by constant rate of elongation principle.
- The distance extending the yarn before breakage is noted as elongation.
- Maximum load capacity can be selectable for testing 2kg, 5kg, 10kg selections available (25,50kg as optional).
- Limits for load and elongation can be settable.
- The automatic changing of the yarn taken upto 10 bobbin (or) 10cops.
- Force and elongation graph can be obtained for selected tests.
- Selection of pretension weight for different counts will appear automatically in monitor.
- Adjustable testing speed from 100 to 10,000mm/min in 1mm steps.
- Adjustable testing length from 50 to 900mm in 1 mm steps.
- Parallelogram mechanism for friction free load cell operation.
- Pneumatically operated upper and lower laws.
- Special pretension mechanism for yarn testing.
- Maximum load capacity: 10kgs (25,50kgs as optional.)
- Preprogrammed number of tests and cops are automatically controlled by software.
- Tests can be done without operator influence.
- Automatic removal of test specimen by built in suction system.
- Built in online pressure sensor provision to auto cutoff the test, if supply pressure is below the set pressure value.
- Automatic cop changing facility available
- Industrial grade computer for trouble free operation and long life for mill environment.
- Granite tabletop for easy maintenance and elegant appearance.
- Load (GF)+
- Tenacity (GF/TEX)
- Time To Break(SEC)
- Elongation (%)
- RH Corrected Load(GF)
- Stroke diagram for single value of force and elongation.
- Frequency distribution diagram of force at break.
- Force and elongation curve per test.
- Variation graph of force and elongation.
Single Yarn Strength Tester
|2||Automatic Testing with
– 10000 mm/min
|100 – 5000 mm/min|
|4||testing Length||50 – 900 mm||50 – 500 mm|
|5||Load Range||2KG,5KG,10KG (25,50kg Optional)||2KG,10KG|
Rate of Elangation
|Constant Rate of
|10||Test Without Operator Influence||Available||NIL|
|11||Industrial Grade Computer||Available||Available|
Option For Individual Modes
|15||Driving Unit||Chain Sprocket||Ball Screw Rod|