Separate Twin Sensor To Measure The Yarn, Roving, Sliver’s Evenness, Imperfection And Hairiness Index
- Weetwo evenness tester is a computerized instrument for measuring simultaneously yarn and roving/sliver.
- Two independent capacitive sensor for simultaneous testing.
- Capacitive principle for mass variation and imperfection
- Fault analysis software for easy identification of faults in the test material
- Mass variation diagram for yarns and roving/ sliver both can be monitored simultaneously in the display at the time of testing.
- Weetwo evenness tester consists of two testing units and a controller CPU.
- Two independent capacitance based sensors for measuring simultaneously yarns, roving/ sliver.
- Separate module to measure yarn hairiness index by optical method.
- User friendly software to operate both the testing units simultaneously and independently with numerical, graphical reports.
- Tests the material from 0.007NEC to 150 NEC.
- Test time can be selected from 1 to 20 minutes
- Spectrogram analysis software for easy identification of defective machine parts.
- Spectrogram and variance length (VL) curve can be obtained.
- Two independent reliable capacitive sensors.
- Hairiness index module can be attached optionally in this instrument.
- Automatic cop changer helps to test 10 cops one by one at a time without operator’s influence(optional)
- Analysis calculation and data storage of measured values can be done by the software.
- Editor option for customizing reports.
- Testing speed: 25,50,100,200,400, mtr/min (or) yard/min.
- Number of slubs can be count in slub yarns
- Industrial grade computer for reliable operation.
- Granite table top for easy maintenance and elegant appearance.
- Self diagnosis software for easy checking of the instrument working.
Report and Measured Parameters:
- U%: U Normal , U half inert , U inert.
- CV%: CVm , CV1m, CV3m , CV 50m, CV100m, CV half inert, CVinert.
- Thin: -30% , -40%, -50%, -60%.
- Thick: +35% , +50% , +70%, +100%.
- Neps: +140%, +200%, +280%, +400%.
- Relative count.
- Sh,sh(1m), sh(3m), sh(10m).
- h (max,1m), h(min,1m).
- Average, median, standard deviation, CV%.
- Minimum, maximum, range, 95% confidence limit and USP.
- Mass diagram having normal and cut length.
- VL curve, 3D-VL-curve.
- Spectrogram, 3D- Spectrogram.
- Count wise and machine wise reports as per selection.