- Single Sensor To Measure The Yarn, Roving,Sliver’s Evenness, Imperfection And Hairiness Index
- Evenness tester-600 is a computerized instrument designed to determine the mass variation and imperfection in yarn, roving and sliver.
- Capacitive principle for mass variation and imperfection
- Instrument functions are controlled by advanced micro controller and windows based user friendly software.
- Fault analysis software for easy identification of faults in the test material
- Evenness tester consists of reliable capacitance based sensor.
- Capacitive measurement of imperfections in staple yarns.
- Capacitive measurement of mass variation in sliver,roving and staple yarns.
- Tests the material from 0.007NEC to 150 NEC .
- Test time can be selected from 1 to 20 minutes
- Spectrogram analysis software for easy identification of defective machine parts.
- Spectrogram and variance length (VL) curve can be obtained.
- Mass variation diagram can be monitored in display at the time of testing.
- Hairiness index module can be attached optionally in this instrument.
- Automatic cop changer helps to test 10 cops one by one at a time without operator influence(optional).
- Analysis calculation and data storage of measured value scan be done by the software.
- Editor option for customizing reports.
- Material Testing speed: 25,50,100,200,400, mtr/min (or)yards/min.
- Number of slubs can be count in slub yarns.
- Industrial grade computer for reliable operation.
- Granite table top for easy maintenance and elegant appearance.
- Self diagnosis software for easy checking of the instrument working.
- Tested material collection in separate compartment with easy removal facility.
- U%: U Normal , U half inert , U inert.
- CV%: CVm , CV1m, CV3m , CV 50m, CV100m, CV half inert, CVinert.
- Thin: -30% , -40%, -50%, -60%.
- Thick: +35% , +50% , +70%, +100%.
- Neps: +140%, +200%, +280%, +400%.
- Relative count.
- Sh,sh(1m), sh(3m), sh(10m).
- h (max,1m), h(min,1m).
- Average, median, standard deviation, CV%.
- Minimum, maximum, range ,95% confidence limit and USP.
- Mass diagram having normal and cut length.
- VL curve, 3D-VL-curve.
- Spectrogram, 3D- Spectrogram.
- Count wise and machine wise reports as per selection.
|S.no||Particular||Weetwo Evenness Tester||Evenness Tester – 600|
|1||Senor type||Reliable Capacitance||Reliable Capacitance|
|2||No of Sensor||2 (1.Sliver/Roving,2.Yarn)||1|
|3||Yarn & Sliver/Roving Testing Simultaneously option||Available||NIL|
|4||Hairiness Index Module||Optional||Optional|
|5||Fault Analysis Report in process Machinery||Available||Available|
|6||Self Diagnosis Software||Available||Available|
|7||Testing Speed||5 speeds (25,50,100,200,400M/Min)||5 speeds (25,50,100,200,400M/Min)|
|8||Measuring Count Range||0.007 NEC to 150 NEC||0.007 NEC to 150 NEC|
|9||Industrial Grade Computer||Available||Available|