- To Measure The Individual Yarn Hairs In Number By Length With A Series Of Photo Electric Sensors. Test Length And Test Speed Is Variable.
- Hairiness tester is used for optical measurement of the number of hairs on the fiber at various distance.
- It measure the hairs by optical principle
- It can measures the hairs up to 30mm length in 1mm interval.
- Self check option provided to check the instrument status and all channel sensitivity.
- Testing length is selected in meters from 1 -1000 meters
- Testing speed 50 meters/min
- Special optical array sensor used for precision measurement.
- Selectable hair length 1-30 mm in 1 mm intervals in reports.
- Setting zero line is adjustable by micrometer with the help of web cam display in monitor.
- Automatic tests ample collection system.
- Instrument is controlled by computer and micro controller PCB’s.
- Graphical pre sentation of test values available.
- Statex hairiness index and S3 values provided in test result reports.
- Number of fibers on selected lengths
- S3 Value
- Standard deviation
- Q95% value
- Frequency distribution diagrams of individual readings